Arenum platform Refund Policy
Last updated: April 01, 2020
This document provides detailed information about refunds on the Arenum Platform. Even if you fall outside of the refund rules described below, you may ask for a refund anyway and your case will be considered individually.
- REFUNDS FOR IN-APP PURCHASES
- You may request a refund for in-app purchases within fourteen (14) days after the respective purchase, provided that you have not used any of those purchases.
- HOW TO REQUEST A REFUND
- You may request a refund and get other assistance with your purchases by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please specify the date and time of the transaction, payment amount and your reason for requesting a refund.
- REFUND PERIOD
- Refunds are made through the same payment method that you used to pay for your purchase. The refund period may vary depending on the method originally used to make a payment, and take up to fourteen (14) days, however, the period may be extended if a certain payment method requires so (e.g. payments made through telecom operators).
- For information on the status of your refund, please contact us at email@example.com. Please remember to indicate the subject and date of your request.
- Refunds are designated to remove any risks that you might incur when making purchases on the Platform. In no circumstances shall this option be exploited to receive in-app items and tickets free of charge. If it appears that you are abusing the refund system, we may refuse further refunds with respect to your account.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL (EU)
- Users from the European Union have a right of withdrawal from certain transactions under the terms of EU law.
- Right of withdrawal
- Arenum Users domiciled in a European Union member country, have the right to withdraw from any in-app purchase made on the Platform without giving any reason within fourteen (14) days after such purchase.
- To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform SOPTAKOSI LTD of your decision to withdraw from the purchase by an unequivocal statement (e.g. by sending a letter to SOPTAKOSI LTD to the address Irodi Attikou, 8A, Lacatamia, 2332, Niсosia, Republic of Cyprus). You may use the withdrawal form, which is available below, however it is not mandatory.
- The easiest way to exercise your right of withdrawal is to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do so, we will acknowledge the receipt of your request in a response email without delay.
- To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal within fourteen days upon purchase.
- Exception from the right of withdrawal for EU nationals. Pursuant to European law, you have the right to withdraw from the purchase of digital content such as applications/games (including in-app items), movies and music. This also applies to subscriptions to digital content in applications and games.
- If at the moment of purchasing such content (or subscribing to same) on the Platform, you are requested to provide your consent to this content being made available to you immediately, you thereby waive your legal right to withdraw from the purchase. Hence, you won’t be entitled to claim a refund or another reimbursement for content supplied immediately and in proper condition.
- Refund Form:
- SOPTAKOSI LTD, Irodi Attikou, 8A, Lacatamia, 2332, Niсosia, Republic of Cyprus.
- [Insert your name and address, and the name of your Arenum account]
- [Signature — only if the form is submitted on paper]
- [Insert the date]
- Please be reminded that the fastest and easiest way to exercise your right to a refund of a purchase and return of funds is to email us at email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to make refunds at our own discretion. If we have provided a refund, this shall not mean that we will provide a similar refund again.