REFUND POLICY OF THE ARENUM PLATFORM
Last updated: November 20, 2020
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS REFUND POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING THE DIGITAL PRODUCT, AS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WAIVERS OF RIGHTS, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, AND YOUR INDEMNITY TO US.
The terms of this Refund policy govern the relationship between you (purchaser of the Digital Product) and Arenum Ltd. (hereinafter «Arenum») regarding the return of Digital Products.
- OUR DIGITAL PRODUCTS
Arenum provides you with access to all modules of the Arenum eSports Platform, mobile apps and additional content which is delivered to you via internet only. You can purchase the following Arenum Digital Products: a) subscription b) other virtual platform items (collectively the «Digital Products»).
All of these Digital Products can be obtained by downloading and uploading to your personal computer and / or other wearable devices, or the Product will be downloaded directly to your account.
After you have chosen and paid for the Product, it will be immediately delivered to your device or placed in your personal account. We will send you a purchase confirmation message that will be posted in your account notifications on the Arenum Platform.
- FRAUD PREVENTION
We are attentive to any fraud facts, especially with cheating in the Arenunum platform usage process.
Arenum reserves the right to deny access to our servers if we establish the fact of illegal use of our Digital Products, or any other action aimed at obtaining Digital Products or additional benefits which the user is not entitled to claim. Please note that users whose accounts are banned do not have the right to demand the return of purchased Digital Products or any other refund.
- WHERE REFUNDS APPLY
Arenum stands behind our Digital Products and your satisfaction with them is important to us. However, because Digital Products are digital goods delivered via the Internet we generally offer no refunds. Arenum does honor requests for the refund upon your request on the following reasons:
- *Digital Product not received from Arenum. In this case we recommend contacting our Customer Support at form with your payment ID. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to our Customer Support in writing within 3 business days from the order placing date. Our Customer Support will verify the non-delivery of the Digital Product. In case the Digital Product was not delivered, a refund will be provided or a credit for the Digital Product will be offered. If the request for refund is provided later, the Digital Product will be considered received and (or) downloaded;
- *You accidentally made a duplicate purchase. In this case please contact our Customer Support at form. A refund will be provided for the duplicate purchase provided it has been made within 5 minutes of the last transaction for the same item as long as this item has not been redeemed/used. Claims for duplicate purchase must be submitted to our Customer Support in writing within 14 calendar days from the order placing date.
- *You forgot to deactivate a subscription and were charged on a regular basis. A refund will be provided for the first renewal as long as you have contacted our Customer Support at form within 24 hours after being debited for the subscription and did not use the Digital Products provided as part of the subscription;
- *You have changed your mind or decided that you made a mistake with the purchase and you do not need the Digital Product. However, if the Digital Product has already been activated, or used in any other way, no refund is possible. In the event that the Digital Product is partially spent (for example, you only spent one ticket out of the eight purchased), you have the right to apply for a partial refund. If you have similar problems, please contact our Support Service: form within 14 days from the date you purchased the relevant Product. We will do our best to help you resolve the issue.
The following reasons ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE for a refund request:
- The purchased Digital Product, wasn’t compatible with the existing setup. Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on the incompatibility of our Digital Products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions etc.) other than those which are specified as compatible in a description. We don’t guarantee that the Digital Products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications;
- General statements that are not an actual complaint. For example, «not what I thought», or «I can’t use this». If you do not understand how the Digital Product works, please ask your questions to our Customer Support at https://arenum.games/hr/connecton. If you still do not understand the nature of the Digital Product you are about to purchase, please do not purchase it;
- Failure to take action on your Digital Product if the last one has already been accessed. For example, purchasing the Digital Product, accessing it, but then refusing to use it, with the comments such as «I changed my mind», «It is not what I want», etc. is not an acceptable reason for a refund request. Please only purchase if you actually want to use the Digital Product;
- REFUND TIMELINES
Refunds from Arenum are performed using the payment method used to make the original purchase. Refunds take different amounts of time depending on how you paid.
Usually a refund takes 2-10 days but may take up to 45 days for certain payment methods. You can clarify information about the status of the return by following the following link: https://arenum.games/hr/connecton, indicating the subject and date of your request.
Please note that not all payment systems which we cooperate with support refunds. In the event that the payment system through which you have made the payment does not support refunds, we will contact you to discuss alternative refund methods.
- REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES
Arenum represents and warrants to you that we will take all action necessary to solve your issue in good faith. All refund disputes will be investigated taking into account the legislation of your country.
Please note that the Digital Product is provided «as is» and «as available» without warranty or condition of any kind.
Aremun’s obligations are subject to existing laws and legal process and Arenum may comply with law enforcement or regulatory requests or requirements notwithstanding any contrary term.
You should accompany all your refund requests with detailed and grounded reasons why you apply for a refund. Please make sure your request does not contradict our Refund policy.
If you have any further questions or concerns related to our Refund policy, please feel free to contact our Customer Support at https://arenum.games/hr/connecton for more information.